Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||18 August 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Behind the Frame: 1987 onwards – The Seventh Doctor' by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- Shark Bait (TV Comic issues 728-731)
- The Tides of Time (Part 1) (DWM issues 61-64)
Free Giant Poster Edit
Pull Out Poster Edit
Additional features Edit
- Collected Quotes (Letters Page)
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Melanicus: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Bruce Campbell, Andrew Pixley and Martin J. Wiggins
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Alister Pearson. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced asthey were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- The 'Behind the Frame' feature concludes this issue, having covered the full comic history of the Doctor comic strip stories to Emperor of the Daleks (DWM 197).
- The Tides of Time was the first comic strip story to feature the Fifth Doctor.