Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||10 November 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- The Ugrakks (TV Action + Countdown issues 79-84)
Free Giant Poster Edit
Pull Out Poster Edit
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Chief Ugrakk: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Bruce Campbell, Stephen J. Walker Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The editorial for this first year anniversary issue says this is a "new-look Classic Comics" and featured a free pin-badge selotaped to the cover.
- The Ugrakks were designed by TV Action + Countdown reader and design-a-monster competition winner Ian Fairnington. The coverage given to the competition and introductory page are reprinted in this issue of Classic Comics.
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Steve Whitaker. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.