This article is written from a real world point of view
|Cover date:||8 December 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- The Ugrakks (Part 2) (TV Action + Countdown issues 85-89)
- Woden's Warriors (TV Comic Annual 1976)
- Planet of the Dead (Doctor Who Magazine issues 141-142)
- The Terrorkon Harvest (TV Century 21 issues 70-75)
Free Giant Poster Edit
Pull Out Poster Edit
- Neal Sutton's cover artwork
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Nasty Gwanzulum: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Bruce Campbell, Stephen J. Walker Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Neal Sutton. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced asthey were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.