2 March 1994.
- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic Strip Reprints Edit
- The Gyros Injustice (TV Comic issue 699-704)
- The Zombies (TV Comic issue 796-798)
- Return of the Daleks (TV Comic issues 1215-1222)
- Shadow of Humanity (TV Century 21 issue 86-89)
Telesnap Archive Edit
Free Giant Poster Edit
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Nick Briggs, Bruce Campbell, Andrew Pixley and Stephen J. Walker
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Howard.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Telesnaps are a series of photographs taken from the original television transmissions. In many cases, they provided the only surviving visual record of early B&W episodes, commonly referred to as the missing episodes.
- Marcus Hearn provides the commentary notes for this feature which alternates with episodes appearing in Doctor Who Classic Comics' sister publication Doctor Who Magazine.