Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||27 April 1994|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- Who is the Stranger (TV Action issue 104)
- The Wreckers (TV Comic issues 1223-1231)
- Kane's Story (DWM issue 104)
- The Road to Conflict (TV Century 21 issue 96-104)
Telesnap Archive Edit
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Bruce Campbell Matthew Pereira, Richard Landon, Stephen J. Walker and Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack, Mark Irvine and Mathew Hyde
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Pete Wallbank.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced asthey were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Telesnaps are a series of photographs taken from the original television transmissions. In many cases, they provided the only surviving visual record of early B&W episodes, commonly referred to as the missing episodes.
- Marcus Hearn provides the commentary notes for this feature which alternates with episodes appearing in Doctor Who Classic Comics' sister publication Doctor Who Magazine.
- This and future issues no longer included a free giant poster.