20 June 1994.
- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic Strip Reprints Edit
- The Monsters from the Past (TV Comic issues 807-811)
- The Stockbridge Horror Part 2) (DWM issue 73)
- Frobisher's Story (DWM issue 107)
Telesnap Archive Edit
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, David Auger, Richard Landon, Stephen J. Walker and Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering and Mark Irvine
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Paul Campbell.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Telesnaps are a series of photographs taken from the original television transmissions. In many cases, they provided the only surviving visual record of early B&W episodes, commonly referred to as the missing episodes.
- Marcus Hearn provides the commentary notes for this feature which alternates with episodes appearing in Doctor Who Classic Comics' sister publication Doctor Who Magazine.