|Cover date:||17 August 1994|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Frame Count: Doctor Who Magazine Back-Up Strips' by John Ainsworth
- 'Behind the Frame: Marvel's Back-Up Comic Strips' by John Ainsworth
- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic Strip Reprints Edit
- Lizardworld (TV Comic issues 716-719)
- The Threat from Beneath (TV Action issue 112)
Telesnap Archive Edit
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, David Auger, Richard Landon, Stephen J. Walker and Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering and Mark Irvine
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Howard.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Telesnaps are a series of photographs taken from the original television transmissions. In many cases, they provided the only surviving visual record of early B&W episodes, commonly referred to as the missing episodes.
- Marcus Hearn provides the commentary notes for this feature which alternates with episodes appearing in Doctor Who Classic Comics' sister publication Doctor Who Magazine.