|Cover date:||12 October 1994|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'VWORP! VWORP!' by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- Space War Two (TV Comic issues 816-819)
- The Labyrinth (TV Action issue 120)
- Doctor Who and the Star Beast (Part 1 DWM issues 19-22)
- K9's Finest Hour (DWM issue 12)
Telesnap Archive Edit
Additional features Edit
- 'K9's Conundrums: A wordsearch puzzle' by Scott Montgomery
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Richard Landon, Matthew Pereira, Stephen J. Walker, Gary Gillatt and Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering and Mark Irvine
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Howard.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Telesnaps are a series of photographs taken from the original television transmissions. In many cases, they provided the only surviving visual record of early B&W episodes, commonly referred to as the missing episodes.
- Marcus Hearn provides the commentary notes for this feature which alternates with episodes appearing in Doctor Who Classic Comics' sister publication Doctor Who Magazine.