7 December 1994. It was the final issue of the series.
- VWORP! VWORP! by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
- The Spoilers (TV Action issue 123)
- The Vortex (TV Action issues 125-129)
- The Unheard Voice (TV Action issue 131)
Additional features Edit
- K9's Conundrums: A wordsearch puzzle (by Scott Montgomery)
- The Doctor Who Classic Comics Index by John Ainsworth
- Jon Pertwee alias (The Doctor) info file page from TV Comic
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Richard Landon, Stephen J. Walker and Andrew Pixley
- Production: Julie Pickering, Mark Irvine and Irfan Yunis
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this "Final Jam Packed Issue!" was a wrap-around by Colin Howard.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- The Doctor Who Classic Comics Index features exclusive, B&W behind the scenes photographs from the 1970s by Countdown and copyrighted Andrew M. Beech.