|Cover date:||3 March 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Behind the Frame: 1974-1976 The Fourth Doctor Tom Baker' by John Ainsworth
- Now returned to TV Comic, the Doctor Who comic strip soon lost the talents of artists Gerry Haylock and writer Dennis Hopper. John Ainsworth takes a look at the beginning of the end for Polystyle...
- 'Frame Count: The Third Doctor (Part 2)' by John Ainsworth
Comic Strip Reprints Edit
- Backtime Part 2 (Countdown issues 35-39)
- The Eternal Present Part 1 (Countdown issues 40-44)
- The Arkwood Experiments (TV Comic issues 944-949)
- Plague of Death Part 2 (TV Century 21 issues 35-39)
- The Menace of the Monstrons Part 1 (TV Century 21 issue 40)
Free Giant Poster Edit
Pull Out Poster Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Collected Quotes (Letters Page)
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Arkwood Experimenter: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, John M. Burns, Bruce Campbell, Geoff Cowen, Dennis Hooper, Andrew Pixley and Martin J. Wiggins
- Production: Julie Pickering and Chris McCormack
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Andrew and the cover features the BBC's thirtieth anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- The Arkwood Experiment was the first Doctor Who comic strip to feature the Third Doctor.