|Cover date:||31 March 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Behind the Frame: 1977-1979 New Mighty TV Comic' by John Ainsworth
- 'Frame Count: The Fourth Doctor (Part 1)' by John Ainsworth
- 'The Comic in Comics' by Alan Woollcombe
- (Jon Pertwee discusses the TV to Comic transition)
Comic Strip Reprints Edit
- Death Flower (Part 1) (TV Comic issues 1204-1209)
- The Menace of the Monstrons (Part 2) (TV Century 21 issues 41-46)
Free Giant Poster Edit
Pull Out Poster Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Collected Quotes (Letters Page)
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Flower of Death: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, John M. Burns, Bruce Campbell, Geoff Cowen, Dennis Hooper, Andrew Pixley and Martin J. Wiggins
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Au Revoir: John Freeman
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Andrew. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth Anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Death Flower was the first Doctor Who comic strip to feature the Fourth Doctor.
- John Freeman, the outgoing senior editor, wrote the editorial for this issue.