This article is written from a real world point of view
|Cover date:||23 June 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Behind the Frame: 1984-1987 Doctor Who Monthly – The Sixth Doctor' by John Ainsworth
- 'Frame Count: The Seventh Doctor' by John Ainsworth
- 'The Daleks' by John Ainsworth
- 'The Daleks' by Andrew Pixley
Comic Strip Reprints
- The Trodos Ambush (TV Comic issues 788-791)
- The Rogue Planet (TV Century 21 issues 59-62)
Free Giant Poster
Pull Out Poster
- Collected Quotes (Letters Page)
- "Beware the Trods!", a memo from Prof. John Who, Head of Space Science, to Col. Marc Forest, Special Space Security, which references the Trods and Sara Kingdom
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Super Trodd: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Bruce Campbell, Andrew Pixley and Martin J. Wiggins
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Steve Sampson. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only change made to the comic strips was that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics, covering in unprecedented detail the history and a guide to the Doctors Comic Strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- The memo from John Who (the Doctor's grown up grandson) was written by John Ainsworth.