|Cover date:||23 June 1993|
|Publisher:||Marvel Comics UK|
- 'Behind the Frame: 1987-1989 Doctor Who Monthly – The Seventh Doctor' (Part 1) by John Ainsworth
Comic strip Reprints Edit
Free Giant Poster Edit
Pull Out Poster Edit
Additional features Edit
- Collected Quotes (Letters Page)
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Gary Gilbert
- Magnedon: Louise Cassell
- Consultants: John Ainsworth, Bruce Campbell, Andrew Pixley, Martin J. Wiggins and Duncan McAlpine
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork featured on this issue was by Colin Howard. The cover also features the BBC's thirtieth anniversary logo.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classic Comics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as they were originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that many were presented in full colour for the first time.
- Comic historian John Ainsworth provided articles throughout Doctor Who Classic Comics covering, in unprecedented detail, the history and a guide to the Doctor's comic strip adventures which regularly appeared in a number of linked TV Comic titles prior to the launch of the Doctor Who Magazine title.
- Quoted in the Comic Book Price Guide for Great Britain at the time, the Dell Comics movie adaptation of the 1960s was worth £55 in near mint condition. The strip is reproduced in full in this issue of Doctor Who Classic Comics.
- Steve Whitaker coloured The Neutron Knights for this issue but his credit was missed until being acknowledged in DWCC 10.