- Legends of the Wanderer (Introduction by Andrew Cartmel)
- Evening's End! ( Closing comments by John Freeman)
Comic strip Reprints Edit
Giant Pull Poster Edit
- This issue's front cover artwork by Colin Howard
- Classic Comics Editor: Gary Russell
- Assistant Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Designer: Yarg Tilberg
- Slave Girl: Louise Cassell
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Production: Julie Pickering, Chris McCormack and Mathew Hyde
- Editor in Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details Edit
- The cover artwork for this issue was by Colin Howard.
- Only the first part of this comic strip story had ever appeared before in B&W, in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine (Issue 180). For a number of reasons the comic strip story was abandoned, having not been submitted before the publishing deadline.
- The decision to finally publish the story and in full colour, seemed to fit in with the publication's aims and ambitions for the twenty-seven issue run of Doctor Who Classic Comics. While not strictly a reprint, it ticked enough boxes to be released as a Doctor Who Classic Comics Autumn Holiday Special.