Comic strip reprints Edit
- IDWord (Regular news column)
New credits: Edit
- Colours: Charlie Kirchoff
- Cover: Joe Corroney
- Publisher / Editor-in-chief: Chris Ryall
- Designer: Robbie Robbins
- Special thanks to Jorana Chapman and Anna Hewitt at BBC Worldwide, Dave Gibbons, Marc Mostman, and Mike Riddell and Tom Spilsbury at Panini Publishing Ltd., for their invaluable insistance.
Additional Images Edit
Additional details Edit
- The Iron Legion comic strip material has been re-printed before for an American audience (in Marvel Premiere).
- The new cover artwork featured on this issue was by Joe Corroney and an alternative retro cover was also available.
- All the comic strips reprinted in Doctor Who Classics were digitally cleaned up and reproduced as it was originally published, complete with captioning appropriate to the original source. The only changes made to the comic strips were that they were re-presented in full colour.
- The second strip to be reprinted is given as City of the Damned, the title originally given to the script in the UK and not the City of the Cursed as it was renamed for the Marvel Premiere series.