Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Monsters' Revenge
- Director Graeme Harper (foldout)
- Cybus Airship (foldout)
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You will be deleted!"
- The Doctor, Rose and Mickey find themselves stranded in a parallel universe when the TARDIS dies. There they discover a very different London: not only is Rose's father still alive, but he's successful; the sky is full of airships; and an insane scientist is preparing to turn everyone in the world into Cybermen...
- "We think of the humans. They suffer in the skin."
- John Lumic's Ultimate Upgrade Project has entered its final phase and the people of London are being transformed into unfeeling metal monsters. With time running out, the Doctor heads straight into the heart of Lumic's lair in a desperate bid to save the world. But how can he defeat an army of steel giants?
Notable information Edit
- Cybermen from our universe came from the Earth's twin planet Mondas.
- Before encountering the Doctor, Davros believed life did not exist on other planets.
- An early idea for The Shakespeare Code featured evil fairies.
- The Shakespearean play Love's Labour's Won, although listed on some 16th century theatre listing, has never been found.
- The word "petrified" means "turned to stone".
- Graeme Harper is the only director to have worked on both new and classic episodes (as well as The Sarah Jane Adventures and Robin Hood).
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James Schiavi
- Designers: Carly Giles and James King
- Writers/Sub-Editors: Neill Corry and Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writer: David Bailey, Gary Gillatt, Jason Loborik and Eddie Robson.
- Illustrators for this part work included Tom Connell, Matthew Savage, Lee Sullivan and Peter McKinstry