|Cover date:||31 October 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 73: The Five Doctors
- Doctor Who celebrates its 20th anniversary
- K-9: Top Moments
- Take a look at the adventures of a metal mutt.
- Agent Pond
- Meet another alternate version of Amy Pond.
- Dalek Drone
- Find out about the Dalek Paradigm's red warrior ...
- These faceless robots killed with kindness ...
- TARDIS Console
- Take a look beneath the panels of the Fifth Doctor's console.
- The TARDIS is destroyed on a war-torn alien world ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Frontios buries its own dead ..."
- The TARDIS is destroyed when an immense and mysterious gravitational force drags it to the planet Frontios. The Doctor, Tegan and Turlough find themselves stranded on a small Earth colony that is experiencing its own problems. Colonists are being sucked into the planets "hungry earth". Never to be seen again. What horror lies beneath the surface of Frontios? Who is the Gravis and what does he want? And what will the Doctor do without the TARDIS?
Notable Information Edit
- In Frontios, Turlough recalls how the Arar Jecks of Heiradi built a subterranean city.
- Kolkokron was an uninhabited planet where the Fifth Doctor left the Gravis.
- The Five Doctors was shown on 25 November 1983 – two days after its premiere in Chicago.
- There have been eight main TARDIS control panel props to date.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue