|Cover date:||28 November 2012|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Silver Nemesis|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 75: The End of Time?
- Doctor Who enters a troubled age with its 22nd season.
- Headless Monks
- How to get ahead in the Order of the Headless Monks ...
- Raston Warrior Robot
- Meet the most perfect killing machine ever devised.
- Discover the mind-control secrets of the Cybermen.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Doctor Who? ..."
- In the series' special 25th anniversary adventure, the Seventh Doctor and Ace must prevent various rogue elements from gaining control of the powerful Nemesis statue. Arriving in 1988, the pair face a battalion of Cybermen, a neo-Nazis criminal who dreams of a master race, and a power-crazed sorceress from the 17th century. Where did the Nemesis come from? Why does the Doctor know all about it? And what is the terrible secret from the Time Lord's past that Lady Peinforte is prepared to tell the world?
Notable Information Edit
- The Delirium Archive was an asteroid that housed a vast collection of relics and became known as "the final resting place of the Headless Monks".
- It was announced on 26th February 1985 by Michael Grade that production of the 23rd Season of Doctor Who was suspended.
- The research done at Lazlabs by Richard Lazarus was funded by Harold Saxon aka the Master.
- The brief for The Lazarus Experiment was "mad scientist" and the first draft of the story by Mark Gatiss was The Anger Experiment.
- Winston Churchill lived between 1874 and 1965.
- In Silver Nemesis the Seventh Doctor wears a fez and carries a mop like the Eleventh Doctor in The Big Bang.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue