Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 77: Lucky Number Seven?
- The Seventh Doctor makes his TV debut.
- These neighbours of the Ood had special powers ...
- Sarah Jane Smith: Top 10 Moments
- The career highlights of the intrepid reporter and time traveller.
- The Partisan
- This Time Lord councillor paid the ultimate price ...
- This planet sat at the heart of a vast star-empire.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "No one is concerned about the cause of peace than I."
- The TARDIS arrives in the year 2540 on board an Earth spaceship, which then comes under attack. The crew perceive the Doctor, Jo and the attackers as Draconians, whose empire currently rivals Earth's for control of the galaxy. The Doctor and Jo, however, see that the attackers are really Ogrons. Accused by the Earth authorities of spying for the Dracaonians, the Doctor is sent to penal colony on the moon while Jo finds herself at the mercy of the Master and his new allies ...
Notable information Edit
- By the 26th century the authorities on Earth have set up a prison on the Moon.
- Actor Roger Delgado's last appearance as the Master was in Frontier in Space in 1973.
- Sylvester McCoy's casting as the Seventh Doctor was announced in March 1987.
- War between the Earth and Draconia lasted only three days in 2520 but the casualties ran into billions.
- The Doctor was bestowed the title of a Draconian Noble by the Fifteenth Emperor in the 21st century.
- Child actor William Hughes was the ninth actor to play the Master.
- Peter Davison's real name is Peter Moffatt and he was born on 13 April 1951.
- The Immortality Gate was recovered by the Torchwood Three team from a crashed spacecraft in Wales.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Pete Byrne and Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: none credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue