Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 78: Silver Anniversary
- Doctor Who celebrates its 25th birthday!
- Luke Smith
- Meet the adopted son of Sarah Jane Smith.
- The Noble Family
- Donna's family was turned upside down by the Doctor.
- What is the dark secret of the Master's deadly spheres?
- Four to Doomsday
- The Fifth Doctor faces Monarch and his army of invaders.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Conformity is the only freedom ..."
- The TARDIS materialises aboard a huge spaceship commanded by Monarch, the leader of the frog-like Urbankans. Monarch believes himself to be the divine creator of the universe and is hatching a plan to travel back to the Big Bang to confirm his theory. To achieve this the despot intends to plunder Earth of all its mineral resources, and has created uncannily human-like androids to assist him. The Doctor and his friends have four days to avert doomsday – can they do it in time?
Notable information Edit
- The Ultimate Adventure debuted at the Wimbledon Theatre on 23 March 1989, starring Jon Pertwee. Colin Baker took over in May.
- Manussa was a 314-S planet, also known as universal survey planet G 139901KB, and was located in the Scampus system.
- Time Crash was broadcast as part of the Children in Need broadcast in November 2005.
- William Hartnell (First Doctor) was a cousin of Stratford Johns' wife through marriage.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Pete Byrne and Jon Barrett
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: none credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue