Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||23 January 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Paradise Towers|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 79: Into Darkness
- In its 26th year Doctor Who faced certain doom ...
- Margaret Blaine
- Meet the MI5 boss who was murdered by a Slitheen.
- Companions of the First Doctor
- Meet everyone who travelled with the Doctor's first incarnation.
- This race of warriors fought in the Ghost Wars.
- Ancient Haemovore
- This terrifying creature journeyed through the mists of time ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "They buried me away because I wanted to stop them using the Tower. And now I will destroy them."
- Hoping for a holiday, the Seventh Doctor and Mel arrive in the luxury high-rise building Paradise Towers. But the world they find is anything but paradise: robotic killers and gangs of teenagers patrol the filthy corridors, and deep beneath the tower a homicidal maniac is preparing for a spree. Can the Doctor defeat the architect of death?
Notable Information Edit
- The Architect Kroagnon also designed Golden Dream Park, the Bridge of Perpetual Motion and Miracle City.
- The Uvodni (with at least one delegate of the Uvodni) were part of the Pandorica Alliance in which a trap was set for the Eleventh Doctor.
- Actor Tom Baker's full name is Thomas Stewart Baker and he was born in Liverpool on 20 January 1934.
- Slitheen compression suits created an unstable gas exchange which meant that they had a tendency to "fart loudly"!
- The Dalek Crucible formed the centre of an artificial star system comprising of 27 stolen planets.
- Russell Tovey (who played Alonso Frame) was auditioned for the role of the Eleventh Doctor but lost out the role to Matt Smith.
- Bram Stoker may have been inspired to write Dracula in 1897 after hearing local tales of the Haemovores along the coastline draining blood of a young girl at Maiden's Point.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: None credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue