Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 80: Cancelled!
- After 26 years Doctor Who comes to an end. Or does it?
- This alien fish-vampire was hiding in Venice.
- Maurice Caven
- The Space pirate menaced the Second Doctor
- Oxygen Factory
- Take a closer look at the "forest in a bottle on a spaceship"!
- The Ribos Operation
- The Doctor takes on a very special mission ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Are people still falling for that old scam?"
- The White Guardian sends the Doctor on a special mission: to find and assemble the six segments of the mythical Key to Time. The Time Lord reluctantly accepts, and along with his new companions, Romana and K9 Mark II, travels to the wintry planet Ribos in search of the first segment. Who is the Graff Vynda K and what does he want? What is jethrik and why is it so valuable? And will con-artists Garron and Unstoffe pull off the dodgiest deal in the cosmos?
Notable information Edit
- The first segment of the Key to Time was disguised as a lump of jethrik, a precious stone that was used to power space-warp drives.
- In 1580, the House of Calvierri was the most prestigious school in Venice.
- Actor Jon Pertwee's full name was John Devon Roland Pertwee and he was born in Chelsea, London, on 7 July 1919.
- Jacondan mythology stated that a Jocondan queen had angered the Sun God, who had released the Gastropods in vengeance.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: none credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue