Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Tish Jones
- Meet the unfortunate older sister of Martha Jones
- Companions of the Fifth Doctor
- From Adric to Peri, meet the Fifth Doctor's friends.
- These creatures from Greek mythology were real...
- Chief clown
- This sinister jester worked at the Psychic Circus
- Making History
- We talk to classic-series director Michael E. Briant
- Patrick Troughton
- Read all about the actor who played the Second Doctor.
- Take a closer look at the robots who killed with kindness...
- The Doctor faces a macabre alien double.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "He sees the threads that join the Universe together and mends them when they break ..."
- The Doctor is invited to visit the planet Tigella by its leader, Zastor, but the TARDIS is intercepted by the megalomaniacal xerphyte Meglos. Using the body of a kidnapped Earthling, Meglos transforms himself into a duplicate of the Doctor and seizes the mysterious power source known as the Dodecahedron. Can the Doctor overcome his double and prevent Tigella's destruction? Or will the Gaztak pirates kill him first?
Notable information Edit
- Meglos nearly had a second re-appearance as the villain in early drafts of Gareth Roberts' The Lodger.
- Three Gorgons came to Earth in 1000 BC using a transportation device known as a talisman. One was slain by a Greek Hero, another in 1959 by Professor Edgar Nelson-Stanley and the third in 2009.
- Elijah Spellman (aka Pied Piper of Hamelin and Old Bob the Clown) was an alien from the Jeggorabex system who crashed in Germany 1232.
- Actor Patrick Troughton was born in Mill Hill, London on 25 March 1920. He died in 1987.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue