Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 82: The Sound of Fear
- Doctor Who spent the Millennium conquering a new medium ...
- Was this alien refugee a friend or foe?
- Meet the metal monsters that took on the Daleks.
- Directing Daleks
- Read the penultimate part of our Michael E. Briant interview ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You don't want to take over the Universe do you? You wouldn't know what to do with it beyond shout at it."
- The Doctor, Romana and K-9 are searching for the segments of the Key to Time. Having found the first one on the planet Ribos, the time travellers head for Calufrax – and end up on Zanak. A vast space-hopping "pirate planet" that plunders other worlds, Zantak is ruled by a cyborg pirate captain with a robot parrot. But are things really as they seem?
Notable information Edit
- The crystal ball of the Carrionites contained another dimension, much like the outer shell of the Doctor's TARDIS.
- Back in 1999, Richard Curtis (a writer later to pen Vincent and the Doctor) approached Steven Moffatt (writer and also Executive Producer of the show) to write a sketch for Comic Relief that became The Curse of Fatal Death.
- Inspiration for the concept of the alien Vogan species was drawn from Shakespearean-style characters with the aliens carrying "sticks and proclaiming things!" according to director Michael E. Briant.
- The planet Calufrax was crushed by the planet Zanak and the planet Calufrax Minor was for a while moved by Davros to the Medusa Cascade.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue