Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||1 May 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Greatest Show in the Galaxy|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 83: Life Begins at 40
- Doctor Who celebrates its 40th anniversary.
- Oswin Oswald
- Meet the mysery woman who lived in a dream world.
- This robotics expert ran away from the Psychic Circus.
- Vocs Pop!
- Read the final part of our Michael E. Briant interview ...
- Parliament of the Daleks
- Visit the most terrifying democracy in all time and space!
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Scared to go to the Psychic Circus? ..."
- An advertising drone entices the Doctor and Ace to visit Segonax, home of the Psychic Circus. But the fabled carnival has seen better days and most of its performers have run away. Something nasty has seized control of the Big Top, and out in the badlands of Segonax contestants are arriving to take part in the circus' talent show. Who are the Gods of Ragnarok? What is at the bottom of the well beneath the Circus? And can the Doctor perform for his life?
Notable Information Edit
- The Psychic Circus had toured Othrys, the Boriatic Wastes, Marpesia. the Grand Pagoda on Cinethon and Segonax.
- The Seventh Doctor has been seen playing the spoons in Time and the Rani, The Happiness Patrol and The Greatest Show in the Galaxy.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue