|Cover date:||29 May 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Seeds of Death|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 85: Tennant for Ten
- David Tennant makes his debut and the "silver giants" return.
- Carmen and Lou
- One of these two ordinary looking people had a special power ...
- Clara Oswald
- This Victorian governess could have travelled in the TARDIS ...
- The Pied Piper of Hamelin was terrifyingly real ...
- The Doctor showed this space pirate no mercy.
- Shakri cube
- What is the secret behind the "slow invasion"?
- Visit the most feared prison in the galaxy.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "We shall all die! We are being pulled into the orbit of the Sun ..."
- The TARDIS brings the Doctor, Jamie and Zoe to Earth in the 21st century, where they learn that human society is now reliant on T-Mat – a teleport device that beams people instantly to stations all around the globe. The system has been malfunctioning and the Doctor and his friends agree to pilot an obsolete rocket to a relay station on the Moon to investigate the problem. There they find the base has been taken over by the Ice Warriors, led by the Ice Lord Slaar. What do the Martians want with T-Mat? How do they plan to colonise Earth? And what is the secret of the seeds?
Notable Information Edit
- Bernard Bresslaw played the lead Martian Varga in The Ice Warriors. He stood an impressive 2.01 metres tall.
- After being silent for 12 months the Shakri cube came to life for only 47 minutes to reveal their true nature.
- The character Captain Adelaide Brooke was originally called Grace but it was changed so as to avoid confusion with Eighth Doctor companion Grace Holloway.
- The Tenth Doctor spent three years on the prison planet Volag-Noc, waiting to be rescued by the robotic bird Caw.
- The Jeggorabax Energy Entity was brought to Earth in the Weserbergland Meteorite that fell to Earth in Lower Saxony in 1283 (The Day of the Clown).
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: none specified this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue