Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 86: Good Companions
- In 2006, the Doctor's friends took on a life of their own.
- Strax:Vastra's Valet
- Meet the shortest member of the Paternoster Gang.
- Brian Williams
- Rory's dad threw himself into a world of adventure.
- Who were the Forest Rangers from Androzani Major?
- Darla Von Karlsen
- This poor mother became a Dalek puppet ...
- TARDIS console
- The Eleventh Doctor revamped his time machine ...
- "Zero Tolerance"
- A new enemy for the Doctor ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I don't want to go Doctor. I've learned so much from you ..."
- The Master re-establishes control of the shape changing android Kamelion, who has been travelling with the Fifth Doctor and Turlough. He wants to hijack the Doctor's TARDIS to reach the planet Sarn, where he seeks the healing power of Numismaton gas to restore himself. Meanwhile, American botany student Peri Brown meets a new friend while holidaying on Lanzarote. What is the Master's secret? Will Kamelion betray the Doctor? And is it really the end of the line for Vislor Turlough?
Notable information Edit
- Bill Bailey, who played Droxil, was another stand-up comedian to appear in Doctor Who, following Ken Dodd, Alexei Sayle, Hale and Pace, Peter Kay and Lee Evans.
- Production designer Michael Pickwoad redesigned the Doctor's TARDIS as seen from A Christmas Carol onwards with a brief to scale back the whimsy and ramp up the sci-fi.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: none credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue