Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||10 July 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Invasion of Time|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Queen Nefertiti
- The famous Queen of Egypt was part of the Doctor's gang!
- Danny Boy
- Meet the World War Two pilot who took on the Daleks.
- Kate Stewart
- The Brigadier's daughter was a chip off the old block...
- Forest World
- This magical world was more dangerous than it seemed.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "If we cannot control the power of the Time Lords then we shall destroy it."
- The Doctor returns to Gallifrey and demands to be inaugurated as President of the High Council of the Time Lords. He appears to be working as a secret agent for the Vardans, aliens who want to become the new Lords of time. But it is the Doctor truly intent on bringing about the destruction of his own people? Or does he have another agenda? As the Doctor's plan plays out, another alien race arrives on Gallifrey, clone soldiers who live for the glory of warfare...
Notable Information Edit
- Travelling companion Vicki left the First Doctor after falling in love with Troilus in Troy, 1200 BC, changing her name to Cressida.
- Matt Smith's first filmed scenes were the recording on the beach following the crash of the Byzantium for Flesh and Stone.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue