Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||24 July 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Happiness Patrol|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 89: A Special Year
- Welcome to the "Planet of the Dead"...
- What is the secret of the Rings of Akhaten?
- This British soldier thought like a Nazi ...
- Beware the Vanquisher of the Phobos Heresy...
- Silurian Ark
- This huge, prehistoric starship was going to crash into Earth.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Remember, when you smile I really want to see those teeth ..."
- The Doctor brings Ace to Terra Alpha, a human colony world ruled by the cheerfully tyrannical Helen A. On Terra Alpha it is a crime to be sad, and "killjoys" are sent to face the Kandy Man, a homicidal robot made of sweets. Who are the Pipe People and why do they live beneath the streets? What is the secret of Gilbert M? And can the Doctor bring down Helen A's empire of happiness before another sun rises over Terra Alpha?
Notable Information Edit
- Kate Stewart, daughter of the Brigadier and his first wife Fiona, was born in 1965.
- The parallel world Cybermen were aware of the Doctor's ability to regenerate from information held on infostamps taken from the Daleks in the Void.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: none credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue