|Cover date:||September 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Invasion of the Dinosaurs|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Clara Oswald: Impossible Girl
- The Doctor was intrigued by this 21st century nanny.
- Hila Tacorien
- Was this chrononaut from the future really a ghost?
- Meet the leader of the ruthless Bannermen.
- Mr Sweet
- Read all about the "crimson horror" from the dawn of time.
- Ood Graft
- Never let an Ood buy you a drink ...
- "Waking Nightmare!"
- The Doctor faces an evil version of himself!
- Hedgewick's World
- Journey to the most amazing amusement park in the cosmos.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You've got no right to take away the existence of generations of people!"
- The Doctor and Sarah Jane land in London to find the city deserted and under military rule. They soon discover that monstrous creatures from Earth's prehistoric age have been rampaging through the capital. How have the dinosaurs travelled through time? What is Operation Golden Age? And who is the traitor at the very heart of UNIT?
Notable Information Edit
- Location filming for Upper Leadworth (Amy's Choice) included Skenfrith, a small village in Monmouthshire.
- The appearance on screen of the Eleventh Doctor in April 2010 saw a 94% increase in bow ties, according to high street shop Topman.
- Hedgewick founded the amusement park (Hedgewick's World of Wonders ) on a cheap planet that was trashed in the Cyber Wars. It was later destroyed by Emperor Ludens Nimrod Kendrick Cord Longstaff XLI.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue