Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||18 September 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 93: Neil and the Doctor
- Fantasy author Neil Gaiman writes for Doctor Who!
- John Riddell
- This big-game hunter got the shock of his life.
- Meet the runaway "Emperor of the Known Universe".
- Discover the secrets of this dangerous alien "cuckoo".
- PART 119 Fire and Ice!
- Read our exclusive interview with director Chris Clough
- Species matcher
- A gift from the Doctor's godmother came in very handy ...
- Can the Doctor save the universe by restarting it?
- The Doctor has a secret he will take to his grave ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I hope the dragon gets you in the night..."
- The Doctor and Mel arrive on the planet Svartos in search of adventure. They soon learn the legend of a dragon roams the ice tunnels beneath a trading colony – and the fabulous treasure that it protects. With the help of intergalactic rogue Sabalom Glitz and Ace, a waitress from the other side of the universe, the pair set out to discover the secret of the Dragonfire ...
Notable information Edit
- John Riddell was an Edwardian big-game hunter from 1902.
- The Doctor's species matcher was apparently given to him as a present from his godmother — who had two heads and bad breath (twice).
- The Tenza are psychic alien cuckoos who can change the perception of other life-forms to become more endearing to prospective parents.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue