Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||16 October 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Monster of Peladon|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 95: Seven for a secret
- The Name of the Doctor would change Doctor Who for ever.
- Artie Maitland
- The Doctor wasn't keen on letting this boy into the TARDIS.
- Alpha Centauri
- Meet the six-legged ambassador from the Galactic federation.
- Adolf Hitler
- Find out how the Doctor met this historical figure.
- Dalek Puppets
- The Daleks found a horrible use for nanogenes ...
- The Gauntlet of Rassilon
- The Lord President ruled with an iron fist...
- Solar System
- Explore the star system that's home to Earth.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "They go in for rough justice here on Peladon. Chop off your head and apologise afterwards."
- The Third Doctor returns to Peladon to find the medieval planet in turmoil again. Natives believe that the ghost of Aggedor has murdered one of the workers in the planet's Trisilicate mine. As the Doctor appeals for calm and Alpha Centauri calls for help, Peladon is placed under martial law by the Ice Warriors. Can the Martians be trusted? Will Sarah Jane Smith face execution? And has Aggedor really come back from the dead?
Notable Information Edit
- In the 40th century, the Galactic Federation went to war with the terrorist group Galaxy 5.
- The Ice Warriors were to have returned to the screen in 1985 in the cancelled story Mission to Magnus. The story was later novelised and also adapted for audio.
- Graystark Hall Orphanage was an orphanage run by Dr Renfrew in 1969.
- USA locations used for the Impossible Planet and Day of the Moon included Route 163 in the Utah dessert and Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River that straddles the states of Utah and Arizona.
- Alpha Centauri was a hermaphrodite hexapod (both male and female six tentacled creature).
- The Earth's solar system (located in one of the outer arms of the galaxy) was also known as the Stellian Galaxy, Mutter's Spiral and the Milky Way.
- Pluto was once thought of as a planet until in the 21st century it was reclassified as a Trans-nepturian Object. When it was colonised by humans it was given six "mini- suns".
- Some subscribers experienced a delay of receiving this issue of several months.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue