|Cover date:||13 November 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Twin Dilemma|
Magazine content Edit
Collectible loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Brian Williams: Earth Defender
- Find out how Rory Williams said goodbye to his dad.
- Professor Grisenko
- The Doctor met this Soviet Scientist aboard a submarine.
- Whisper Men
- Have you heard these sinister spectres?
- This forest ranger tried to destroy an alien forest.
- Part 123 Karen Gillan
- A profile of the actor who brought Amy Pond to life...
- Part 124 The Three Bakers!
- Part two of our interview with writers Pip and Jane Baker.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I am the new Doctor – whether you like it or not!"
- The Doctor has regenerated for the fifth time – and Peri is not happy with the results. This latest incarnation of the Time Lord is arrogant and unstable, refusing to continue the good work of his previous selves and instead deciding that he will become a hermit on the planet Titan III. But others have come to the desolate world, and soon the time travellers are pitted against Mestor the Magnificent and his army of giant gastropods ...
Notable information Edit
- Actress Karen Gillan's middle name is Sheila. She was born in Inverness on 28 November 1987.
- The Doctor's old Time Lord friend Corsair is evidence that when a Time Lord regenerates they can change gender.
- Pip and Jane Baker recall having been given only three days to produce the scripts for the final two episodes of The Trial of a Time Lord.
- Some subscribers experienced a delay of receiving this issue of several weeks.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue