|Cover date:||11 December 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||The Mysterious Planet|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Meet the spiky alien who went undercover.
- Reg Arwell
- How did this fighter pilot survive the Second World War?
- Warriors from another dimension invaded cornwall
- Cybermen: Resurrected!
- The "silver giants" are never really dead ...
- Saving Amy!
- What happens when the Doctor gets angry?
- Visit one of the most spectacular planets in the universe.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "You can't put me on trial!"
- The Doctor is taken out of time and space to stand trial before the most terrifying beings in the universe, his own people, the Time Lords. Accused of meddling in the affairs of other worlds, the Doctor must outwit the prosecuting counsel, a sinister figure known only as the Valeyard, if he is to escape with his life. But the evidence is stacked against him. What happened on the planet Ravolox and why does the Valeyard want to relive them for the benefit of the jury? Who is the immortal and what is his secret? And where exactly is Peri?
Notable information Edit
- Actress Elisabeth Sladen's full name was Elisabeth Clara Heath-Sladen. She was born in Liverpool on 1st February 1946.
- A future Doctor will be recognised as Merlin on a parallel Earth.
- Writer Steven Moffat very nearly called A Good Man Goes to War, His Darkest Hour.
- Sentient planets with a mind and will of their own encountered by the Doctor include Akhaten, Zeta Minor and the Torajii sun.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue