|Cover date:||1 July 2009|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Exile to Earth
- The Fifth Doctor
- Cult of Skaro (foldout)
- Cyber Insider!
- Technology (foldout)
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Have you seen those drawings move?"
- The Doctor and Rose arrive in London to visit the 2012 Olympic Games, but all is not as they expect to find it. Soon they are investigating a number of strange disappearances that seem to be tied up with a young girl, her drawings and her dead father.
- "It's not an invasion: Its too late for that. It's a victory."
- When the Doctor and Rose drop in to visit Jackie, the last thing they expect is to find the planet overrun by ghosts! Although they're believed to be benevolent, the Doctor isn't so sure. And when Torchwood finally catch up with him, things look like they'll get worse before they get better...
Notable information Edit
- The tattoo on Mickey Smith's arm was not real; it was painted on.
- The Second Doctor once humanised three Daleks which he named Alpha, Beta and Omega.
- In early drafts for Doomsday, Dalek Jast was to be called Dalek Rabe.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James Schiavi
- Designers: Carly Giles and James King
- Writers/Sub-Editors: Neill Corry and Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writer: David Bailey, Gary Gillatt, Jason Loborik and Eddie Robson.
- Illustrators for this part work included Tom Connell, Matthew Savage, Lee Sullivan and Peter McKinstry