|Cover date:||25 December 2013|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Dodo Chaplet
- Meet the First Doctor's swinging '60's companion.
- This friendly robot saved the Tenth Doctor's Life.
- Captain Alice
- This military leader tried to blow up Hedgewick's World.
- This Mentor tried to steal Peri's brain for himself.
- Noel Clarke
- A profile of the actor who played Mickey Smith
- Destination: London
- Doctor Who has invaded the capital many times ...
- TARDIS: Architectual Configuration
- Find out how the TARDIS changes its internal shape...
- Hitting Hitler!
- The TARDIS crashes into one of the most evil men in history...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "That isn't what happened! ..."
- The Doctor has been put on trial by his own people, the Time Lords. He stands accused of interfering with the affairs of other worlds by a shadowry figure known only as the valeyard. The case for the prosecution is built events that took place in the Doctor's recent past, on the planet Thoros Beta. Here, the reptilian businessman Sil and his fellow Mentor, Kiv, are conducting a shady deal with a scientist called Crozier. What does Kiv want? Who is King Yrcanos and what is he doing on Theros Beta? And what really happened to Peri?
Notable information Edit
- The Mentors are a reptilian race who worship the god Morgo and their version of hell is the Plague Halls of Mogdana.
- Multi-talented star Noel Clarke's middle name is Anthony. He was born on 6th December 1975. A BAFTA winner for his film screenplay 'Kidulthood' he also wrote the Torchwood episode Combat.
- Dorothea Chaplet (or Dodo as she was known as for short), looked exactly like Anne Chaplet, a 16th century French Huguenot previously encountered by the First Doctor and Steven Taylor in 1571 during the massacre. She was most likely a descendent, suggesting Anne survived.
- When Dodo left the First Doctor she never said goodbye as she was in the country recovering from her experience with WOTAN.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue