Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||19 March 2014|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVD included:||Nightmare of Eden|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Captain Latimer
- This ex-military man was Clara's boss.
- Who was the mysterious ticket inspector?
- Cybermen: Telos
- The Cybermen spread all over the Universe ...
- The Red Planet has been home to many menaces.
- Cyber Craig!
- The Cybermen have captured Craig Owens ...
- Nightmare of Eden
- The Fourth Doctor is involved in a space crash.
- Echo Universe
- The Doctor journeyed to this terrifying dimension
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Interfere! Of course we should interfere. Always do what youre best at, that what I say. "
- The TARDIS arrives on the space liner Empress which has become locked together with a private ship, the Hecate, after colliding with it on emerging from hyperspace. Before long the Doctor and Romana are drawn into a murky plot involving drug smuggling. What is the secret of Vraxoin and why does it leave a trail of death and devastation in its wake? Why are Mandrels, monstrous swamp-creatures from the planet Eden loose aboard the ship? With time running out, the two Time Lords must defeat the nightmare of Eden ...
Notable information Edit
- The Empress was a space liner that shuttled between the Western Galaxy and the Station Alpha on Azure.
- The company Galactic Salvage Insurance was set up in 2068 and shut down in 2096. The Doctor claimed to work for them in Nightmare of Eden set in 2116 - after the company had ceased trading.
- Latimer was a Victorian widower, left to bring up his two children (Digby and Francesca, who employed a governess – Miss Montague – who was actually Clara Oswald. The previous governess had died when she fell into the pond.
- Actor Arthur Darvill was born on 17th June 1982 in Birmingham. Before getting the part of Rory Williams he had appeared on stage with Matt Smith in a play Swimming with Sharks (2007).
- The god-like Sutekh (originally from Phaester Osiris) was imprisoned on Mars.
- Time Lords found it difficult to navigate in pocket universes that included E-Space, the Echo universe and the one that contained House.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Pete Byrne
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue