|Cover date:||April 2014|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
The one hundred and thirty seventh issue of Doctor Who DVD Files –“The Ultimate Build-up Doctor Who Encyclopaedia” in fortnightly issues.
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Trish Webber
- Chloe Webber's mother was terrified of the Isolus.
- Companions of the Eleventh Doctor
- All of the Eleventh Doctor's friend's in one place!
- This alien entity was trapped in a time loop.
- Eight Legs
- The giant spiders of Metebelis Three killed the Doctor
- Part 138 John Barrowman
- Read our profile of the actor who played Captain Jack
- Part 139 The Script Editor's Guide to the Galaxy
- Read the second part of our interview with Anthony Read.
- Cyber Conversion Unit
- The Cybermen had a grisly secret aboard their ship.
- Vote Dalek!
- The Eleventh Doctor visits the Parliament of the Daleks.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "One moment you're talking about the entire universe blowing up and the next you're going on about tea.” ...” "
- The Master, in the guise of Professor Thascalos, has constructed a device known as a TOMTIT – Transmission of Matter Through Interstitial Time – to gain control over Kronos, a Chronovore from the Time Vortex. But once Kronos has been summoned he proves uncontrollable, and the Doctor, Jo Grant and UNIT must do everything they can to save the Earth from the time monster ...
Notable Information Edit
- In The Time Monster the Doctor recalls his childhood home on Gallifrey halfway up a mountain near the home of an old hermit.
- The Fendahl is a gestalt entity made up of 12 separate organism one skull and a dozen slug-like Fendahleen.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Pete Byrne
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue