|Cover date:||May 2014|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Issue 140 of the Doctor Who DVD Files –“The Ultimate Build-up Doctor Who Encyclopaedia” in fortnightly issues.
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Clara Oswald: Travelling Teacher
- Clara got a new job as a teacher – but the TARDIS beckoned!
- Minnie Hooper
- Meet the leader of the mysterious Silver Cloak.
- Sutekh was the last of the god-like aliens.
- These horrific mutations menaced the Third Doctor
- Daleks: Time War
- Discover the secret history of the war to end all wars.
- John Nathan-Turner
- A profile of the Doctor Who supremo of the 1980s.
- The year of the "slow invasion" has arrived ...
- The Doctor and Nyssa at the centre of the universe.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "The first explosion created the universe. The second would undoubtedly destroy it."
- The Doctor is in danger: his new companion Turlough, is an agent of the Black Guardian and plans to kill him by sabotaging the TARDIS. The Doctor manages to avert disaster by landing the space-time machine on a ship bound for Terminus, a colony at the exact centre of the Universe. What dark secret does Terminus hold? Will Turlough go through with his mission? And what does fate have in store for Nyssa of Traken?
Notable information Edit
- The space station Terminus was once capable of time-travel. It was an explosion of one of its fuel cells that triggered the Big Bang.
- Horus was one of 740 surviving Osirans that followed Sutekh to Earth where they tried to destroy him in Egypt.
- Like the Doctor's first companion Barbara Wright, Clara Oswald was a history teacher at Coal Hill School.
- John Nathan-Turner is still the longest running Producer of the show of ten years between 1980 and 1990.
- In Inferno, there is a difference in the spelling of the Professors name 'Stahlman' (in our universe) and in the parallel universe its 'Stahlman'.
- The Cult of Skaro was a top-secret order set up by the Dalek War Council and its existence was hidden from the Dalek Emperor.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Pete Byrne
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue