|Cover date:||July 2014|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
The Doctor Who DVD Files –“The Ultimate Build-up Doctor Who Encyclopaedia” in fortnightly issues.
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Tasha Lem
- The Mother Superious was an old friend of the Doctor.
- This High Priestess saved the Doctor's life.
- Insane Dalek
- The Asylum of the Daleks was not a friendly place ...
- Daughter of Mine
- This member of the Family of Blood wreaked havoc in 1913.
- Making History
- The final part of our exclusive interview with Waris Hussein.
- Cold Warrior!
- The Doctor meets Grand Marshal Skaldak.
- “ The Ambassadors of Death “
- The Doctor must unravel a conspiracy to kidnap aliens.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I don't know what came down in recovery seven, but it certainly wasn't human! "
- A British space probe has run into trouble on Mars, and UNIT is called in to investigate. At Space Control, the Doctor and Liz Shaw discover a conspiracy that could trigger a war between earth and a race of powerful extraterrestrial beings. What happened to Recovery Seven? Who is General Carrington and what does he ant? And can the Doctor convince the ambassadors of death to spare humanity?
Notable Information Edit
- By the 52nd century, the Catholic Church had become a paramilitary organisation charged with keeping peace across the universe.
- The actor Liam Cunningham who played Zhukov in Cold War was seriously considered for the role of the Eighth Doctor but lost out to Paul McGann.
- The planet Karn, home to the Sisterhood of Karn, was located in the same star system as Gallifrey.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Pete Byrne
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: Peter Griffiths
- Illustrators: none credited this issue