|Cover date:||August 2014|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
The Doctor Who DVD Files –“The Ultimate Build-up Doctor Who Encyclopaedia” in fortnightly issues.
Magazine content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Time Zombies
- These Horrors roamed the corridors of the TARDIS
- The tyrant of Svartos had ice running through his veins.
- The Old God of Akhaten woke up starving ...
- Miss Wormwood
- Who did this steely businesswoman really work for?
- Richard E Grant
- Discover what links this iconic actor to Doctor Who.
- “The War Games“
- The Doctor discovers an alien plot to build the ultimate army.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "It is a fact, Jamie, that I do get involved with things! ...” "
- The TARDIS arrives on a planet where soldiers from a number of different wars in Earth's history have been brought together to fight by a race known only as the Aliens. A renegade Time Lord calling himself the War Chief has provided these warmongers with SIDRAT's, vessels that can travel anywhere in time and space. Can the Doctor, Jamie and Zoe return the soldiers to their homes – or will they be killed in the war games?
Notable information Edit
- The TARDIS is powerd by a collapsing star known as the Eye of Harmony.
- Richard E Grant was born in Mbabane, Swaziland on 5th May 1957.
- Richard E Grant played the Doctor briefly in the spoof The Curse of Fatal Death (written by Steven Moffat) , and was the animated Doctor for the 40th anniversary story Scream of the Shalka
- The Black Archives was a UNIT museum of alien artifacts and home to one of the prized Scrolls of Horath.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Pete Byrne
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue