|Cover date:||October 2014|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Angie Maitland
- The Doctor took this stroppy teenager to an alien planet.
- Colonel Crichton
- This officer led UNIT in the 1980's
- The Daleks turned this space pilot in a Puppet
- The Master: Bodysnatcher
- The evil Time Lord would do anything to survive.
- The Doctor becomes the pet of a Victorian girl.
- The Matrix
- Venture into a virtual-reality nightmare world ...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Why do you call it the Place of Death? "
- A Time Lord homing beacon sends the TARDIS to a jungle on the planet Chloris. There, the Fourth Doctor, Romana, and K-9 face the wrath of Lady Adrasta, who controls Chloris's supply of precious metals. Adastra's subjects live in fear of the creature in the Pit, an alien being known as Erato. But is the creature as deadly as it seems?
Notable Information Edit
- Actor Geoffrey Bayldon (who played Organon in The Creature from the Pit was once considered as a potential Doctor when Jon Pertwee left.
- The Matrix was part of the Amplified Panatronic Computer Network (APC Net) and contains the memories of billions of dead Time Lords as well as their bio-data extracts.
- Before Clara Oswald, writer Steven Moffat considered a a companion called 'Beryll' - a Victorian governess.
- In White Darkness a new look costume for the Seventh Doctor was imagined. It comprised of a cream linen suit, green silk tie, white fedora hat, two-tone brogues and a question-mark umbrella. The new 'look' was adopted by Doctor Who Magazine.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Jon Barrett
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Illustrator Lee Sullivan
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue