Collectible loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Demons and Daleks
- Space-Time Trap (Castrovalva)
- Gareth Roberts Writer
- Judoon Translater (Foldout)
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Justice is swift!"
- When a London hospital is teleported to the Moon, trainee doctor Martha Jones thinks things couldn't get worse. But the air's running out, and aliens that look like rhinos are checking if everyone's human! As far as Martha's concerned, the key to solving the madness seems to be a patient — a strange man who calls himself "the Doctor"...
- "How can a man so young have eyes so old?!"
- Whisked off to London in 1599, Martha and the Doctor meet William Shakespeare! The Doctor's surprised to hear of a new play Love's Labour's Won, because it doesn't exist! Investigating further, he and Martha discover three hideous aliens intent on controlling Shakespeare, hoping his words can open a portal to where millions of their kind are trapped!
Notable information Edit
- Reappearing actor/actresses in Doctor Who include Adjoa Andoh (who played Sister Jatt and Francine Jones), Anne Reid (who played Florence Finnegan and Nurse Crane), Trevor Laird (who played Clive Jones and Frax) and Freema Agyeman (who played Martha Jones and Adeola Oshodi).
- The Doctor once had a laser spanner but Emmeline Pankhurst (founder of the suffragette movement) took it.
- William Shakespeare mentions Sycorax in his last play The Tempest, a word given to him by the Doctor.
- During the filming of Castrovalva, Second Doctor Patrick Troughton visited the set and even stood in for the Fifth Doctor Peter Davison during rehearsals.
- Writer Gareth Roberts' first published Doctor Who story was The Highest Science (1993).
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: James Schiavi
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writers/Sub-Editors: Neill Corry and Kieran Grant
- Contributing Writer: Gary Gillatt, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner.