Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cover date:||November 2014|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Magazine Content Edit
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into nine categories that could be filed accordingly.
- The Twelfth Doctor
- Meet the new Doctor and find out what makes him tick.
- Sharaz Jek
- This masked madman tried to kidnap Peri
- 12th Cyber Legion
- These Cybermen received a message from the Doctor.
- Riot Act
- Part two of our interview with director Timothy Combe.
- Knocked for Five
- Take a closer look at the Fifth Doctor's costume.
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Well played, Sir!"
- The TARDIS lands in the village of Cranleigh in 1925. Due to a case of mistaken identity, the Doctor is asked to take part in a charity-cricket match at Cranleigh Hall. Adric, Nyssa and Tegan are invited to a fancy dress ball and, for once, the time travellers enjoy themselves enjoy themselves. But then a brutal murder shatters the peace, and the TARDIS crew are drawn into a sinister family plot...
Notable Information Edit
- The First Doctor often wore pince-nez for close reading, the Fifth Doctor occasionally wore a pair of half-moon spectacles, the Tenth Doctor wore 'brainy specs' just to look clever and the Eleventh Doctor adopted glasses once he lost his companion Amy Pond to the Weeping Angels.
- The Meson rifle was the trademark weapon of the Sontaran Empire.
- Project Manager: not credited this issue
- Group Editor: not credited this issue
- Editor: Kieran Grant
- Art Editor: Jon Barrett
- Designer: not credited this issue
- Sub-Editor: Catherine Anderson
- Contributing Writers: not credited this issue
- Illustrators: none credited this issue