|Cover date:||26 August 2009|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Draconians and Daleks
- The Fourth Doctor (fold out)
- Cave Monsters! (Doctor Who and the Silurians)
- Mark Gatiss Writer and Actor (Fold out)
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "He's a genius, and we can use him. The future of the Daleks may well depend upon the Doctor."
- The Cult of Skaro finds it hard to deal with change when their leader becomes more human and rather less Dalek. The Doctor, Martha and their New York friends have a fight on their hands if they're going to save the planet from the Cult and a new kind of foe — humans that have had their DNA spliced with Dalek genes!
- "Did he say he was going to change what it means to be human?"
- The Doctor is immediately suspicious of Professor Lazarus, so he and Martha get dressed up to investigate what's going on at a grand scientific launch. Neither of them could have guessed, however, that the "mad" professor has the power to turn back the clock...
Notable information Edit
- On the contents page the Fourth Doctor is identified under "Enemies"! It even tells you to file it under the purple section after DOC 4.
- The Empire State Building is 443.2 metres tall to the mast tip.
- Sycorax is the name of Caliban's mother in William Shakespeare's The Tempest
- Actress Miranda Raison's father, Nick Raison, plays jazz piano for the show song "My Angel Put the Devil in Me".
- Lazarus was a biblical character raised from the dead.
- The Fourth Doctor's scarf was apparently knitted by a "witty little knitter", the wife of 16th century astrologer Nostradamus.
- One Dalek Rel is roughly equal to one second.
- The Doctor's car on Earth, Bessie, first appeared in Doctor Who and the Silurians.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writer: Clayton Hickman, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner.