|Cover date:||23 September 2009|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Sally Sparrow The girl who made sure the Doctor and Martha got back to the future!
- Omega Find out about this legendary Gallifreyan.
- Professor Lazarus Both man and monster, read more about this 'mad' scientist!
- Thames Barrier (The Dalek Invasion of Earth) See Daleks emerge from the depth of London's river!
- James North (Associate Designer) Exclusive interview about creating alien and historic worlds
- Timey-Wimey Detector Take a closer look at the Doctor's makeshift gadget.
- The Family of Blood - Will the alien family track down the Doctor?
- Blink - How can the Doctor save the day while stuck in the past?
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun..."
- "Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely."
- Finding herself in an old house haunted by four living statues is just the beginning of Sally Sparrow's troubles as a baffling plan to rescue the Doctor unfolds around her. With the Time Lord trapped, it's up to Sally to solve the mystery of the Weeping Angels — before it's too late!
Notable information Edit
- The chains used to bind Father of Mine was Dwarf star alloy — a substance mentioned in Warriors' Gate.
- The poem read in the remembrance service in The Family of Blood was first published in 1914 and is called "For the Fallen".
- Russell T Davies contributed the idea of the Scarecrows to Paul Cornell's re-write of his New Adventures novel.
- In the Radio Times credits for Arc of Infinity, Omega's return was credited to "the renegade" for the first few episodes.
- For Blink, the DVD slot in the TARDIS console was an additional feature added.
- If the Weeping Angels fed on the power of the TARDIS, it could turn off the Sun.
- Professor Lazarus grew up in a flat above a butchers shop — a nod to writer Mark Gatiss's butcher character Hilary Bliss in The League of Gentlemen.
- In the Doctor Who Annual 2006, Steven Moffatt wrote a story called What I Did on My Christmas Holidays by Sally Sparrow, a story telling how a twelve year old girl saved the Ninth Doctor trapped in the past. He reused this idea for Blink.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writer: Neil Corry, Jason Loborik and Jacqueline Rayner.
- Illustrators: Tom Connell, and Lee Sullivan.