|Cover date:||2 December 2009|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||The Poison Sky , The Doctor's Daughter|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 24 The Key to Time. Join the Fourth Doctor as he does battle on the edge of the universe.
- Martha Jones: Reunited. Martha's back, but this time she's a fully fledged doctor herself!
- Jenny This brave soldier was the apple of her Time Lord father's eye.
- Sea Devils These odd-looking ocean dwellers were related to the Silurians.
- Sontarans The diminutive but dastardly soldiers who look like baked potatoes! (FOLDOUT)
- Familiar Faces. Starring in Doctor Who is not always a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Valiant Read about the massive aircraft carrier that defended Earth. (FOLDOUT)
- The Poison Sky - The air is full of toxic gas and the Earth is suffocating...
- The Doctor's Daughter - The TARDIS takes the Doctor to Messaline for one very good reason...
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Behold! We are the first Sontarans in history to capture a TARDIS."
- After saving Donna's grandfather from a gas filled car, the Doctor and Donna set about saving the whole world from the Sontarans' evil plan. Meanwhile, Martha remains trapped in the ATMOS factory as her clone infiltrates UNIT. Will they all be reunited? Will UNIT resort to using nuclear missiles? Or will the Doctor find a way to overcome the Sontaran threat?
- "She's like you, but maybe not enough."
- When the TARDIS forcibly takes the Doctor and Donna plus unwilling traveller Martha to the planet Messaline in the 61st century, a new face is added to their ranks. After entering existence in a most unusual way, Jenny takes up arms to fight for the planet's human colonists believe is right. There is more than one side to every story, however, and it sadly takes a tragedy for the lesson to be learnt...
Notable information Edit
- By the time of The Poison Sky, Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, former head of UNIT, is Sir Alistair.
- Bits of the huge Valiant flight-deck set were reused to build the Hub's conference room in series two of Torchwood.
- Both UNIT's craft the Valiant and Torchwood had access to salvaged weaponry from a Jathaa sunglider (evidenced by several beams of green light being concentrated into a single column), but both may be the same.
- Donna Noble's first pronunciation of "Sontaran" ("Sonta-ran") is how the director (Alan Bromly) of the first Sontaran story (The Time Warrior) originally wanted it said.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writers: David Bailey, Neil Corry, Jason Loborik and Eddie Robson.
- Illustrator: Peter McKinstry