|Cover date:||30 December 2009|
|Format:||20 detachable-paged partwork|
|Publisher:||GE Fabbri Ltd|
|DVDs included:||Midnight , Forest of the Dead|
Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 26 Davros Revived! The Fourth Doctor discovers how Davros survived.
- Charles Dickens: Read all about the famous author who helped the Ninth Doctor.
- CAL Discover more about the girl at the centre of the Library.
- Davros: Decent into Madness How the Dalek creator's plans got even crazier...
- Pyrovile Meet the mighty volcanic monsters from Pompeii.
- K9: Old Dog, New Tricks Find out how K9 was rescued from a skip for his TV comeback...
- Crusader 50 Step inside the ill-fated space bus on Midnight...
- Midnight - Who will save the day if the Doctor is helpless?
- Forest of the Dead - Will the Doctor Work out why he'll give River his sonic screwdriver?
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release covering two episodes.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "I trust that man to the end of the universe, and actually, we've been."
- With Donna trapped in a digital alternative reality, the Doctor and River Song continue their way through the dangerous library, trying to avoid the shadows. Can the squabbling pair save the day? Will the Doctor work out why River Song knows him so well and realise why he would give her his sonic screwdriver?
- "Look at her! Look at her eyes! She killed Joe and she killed Claude and we're next."
- While Donna relaxes by the pool, the Doctor takes a life-threatening trip across the diamond planet of Midnight. Things start of innocently enough, but when the Crusader 50 breaks down on an uncharted part of the planet, an invisible force rips off the driver's cabin, enters the vehicle and possesses one of the passengers!
Notable information Edit
- Midnight is the first story since Genesis of the Daleks in 1975 not to feature a mention of the TARDIS.
- Pyrovile were originally to be called Pyrovillaxian, then Pyrovellian, then finally Pyrovile.
- In early storylines, CAL was a young boy.
- The Children (Josh and Ella) in CAL's dream world were named after writer Steven Moffat's son and his friend.
- Other names considered for K9 were Pluto and FIDO. The rust effect in School Reunion on K9 was actually a sprinkling of cocoa powder.
- Midnight featured a craft called the Crusader 50 as this was originally planned to be the fiftieth new Doctor Who story shown on TV.
- Crusader rescue vehicles travel approximately twice as fast as the speed of the coaches, travelling an average of two hundred fifty kilometres per hour, judging by the estimated arrival time of "half an hour" according to Driver Joe.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Kieran Grant
- Designers: Carly Giles, Terry Sambridge
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writer: David Bailey, Neil Corry, Gary Gillatt, Jason Loborik and Eddie Robson.
- Illustrator: Shaun Williams