Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 30 Shock Return Companions aren't immortal, as Adric finds out!
- Jo Grant Meet the Third Doctor's unscientific assistant...
- Draconians Not all aliens the Doctor met were bad...
- The Empty Child Keep your distance from the zombie who wanted his mummy.
- Futurekind Read about the toothy terrors from the edge of the universe
- Sycorax Ship Step inside the spaceship the truly rocks!
- The Three Doctors Find out what happens when you break the First Law of Time!
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Ah, I can see you've been doing the TARDIS up a bit. Um. I don't like it!"
- The black hole that powers the Time Lords' ability to travel in the Vortex is now draining their world of energy instead! Desperate, they break their own rules and call upon the first three incarnations of the Doctor to work together to investigate the attack. Travelling through the black hole, the Second and Third Doctors discover Omega, the long lost Time Lord pioneer. Wrongly believing that he has been forgotten, Omega wants revenge on the Time Lords, and to trap the Doctors so he can leave the universe of anti-matter...
Notable information Edit
- Many of the Futurekinds' piercings were magnetic. The Futurekinds' body decorations suggested a hierarchy among the tribe with the leader and his inner circle having more elaborate markings and spikes than those of their followers.
- Jo Grant could ride a motorbike, fly a helicopter, pick a lock, abseil and even knew karate.
- At some point the Doctor helped find a cure to a space plague on Draconia in the 21st century.
- References to Magpie Electricals include on the speakers at Donna Noble's wedding (The Runaway Bride), on Martha Jones' TV (The Sound of Drums) and the microphone stand aboard the Titanic (Voyage of the Damned).
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writer: Peter Griffiths, Jason Loborik and Oli Smith.
- Illustrator: Peter McKinstry