Collectable loose leaf pages divided into seven categories that could be filed accordingly.
- Part 32 Friends Reunited The Fifth Doctor must team up with his former selves.
- Queen Victoria The monarch who was saved from a werewolf's jaws by the Doctor!
- Adric Read about the companion who lost his life to save the world.
- Clockwork Droids Find out exactly what makes these androids tick...
- Kandyman This villain with a sweet tooth terrorised the Seventh Doctor.
- The Other Doctors More actors have played the Doctor than you think...
- Technology (foldout)
- Space freighter (Earthshock) Step inside the craft that housed thousands of Cybermen!
- DVD Episode Guide (foldout)
DVD release (with cover blurb) Edit
- Each issue came with a DVD release.
- Reversible DVD sleeves enabled the collector to display one of two designs featuring either the Doctor and his enemies or his companions.
- "Even under the threat of death he has the arrogance of a Time Lord!"
- After diffusing a bomb powerful enough to destroy Earth, the Doctor traces its detonation signal to a freighter in deep space. There he comes face to face with the inhuman monsters who are determined to wipe out humanity. When the Doctor becomes their prisoner, it seems all is lost! Just who will save Earth from the Cybermen?
Notable information Edit
- The Clockwork Droids were designed by Neill Gorton, constructed by Richard Darwen and Gustav Hoegen and operated on set by Rob Mayor.
- In The Three Doctors, the Second Doctor offered the Brigadier a jelly baby (a sweet usually associated with the Fourth Doctor).
- When drinking tea, the Third Doctor took four sugars, the Ninth Doctor took two and the Seventh Doctor couldn't decide!
- The Cyberscope from Earthshock was constructed by Martin Bower from plywood, plastic tubing and Perspex, Airfix railway kits and the digital displays cannibalised from the spaceship from the film Alien!
- In Time and the Rani the Doctor says he is 953 years old.
- Project Manager: Ben Robinson
- Group Editor: Claire Lister
- Art Editor: Elanzi Smit
- Designer: Carly Giles
- Writer/Sub-Editor: Neil Corry, Kieran Grant
- Editorial Assistant: Poppy Kemp
- Contributing Writer: Jason Loborik and Oli Smith.
- Illustrator: Peter McKinstry